Hi James

After going through the provided template by org committee. I created similar 2 proposal for the below 2 projects.

1.OpenAPI 3 support[1].
2.Adding a Bootstrap/Datatables UI on top of the Petstore sample application[2]

Give me a feed back on the proposal any changes to be done in order to proceed further.

Regards
Ayeshmantha

[1] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1w4ju4LWVbCulkn3wJsgKyOz9j9Mrbybki9V88FHvmCk/edit?usp=sharing
[2] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lz7bLrOLXde-7WUf0a4gChuMampYU7Ck-J3G4JlVUQc/edit?usp=sharing