juneau-dev mailing list archives

From Ayeshmantha Perera <akayeshman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: August Juneau board report.
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2019 12:29:32 GMT
Hi All,

It's great to hear from you James.Yes I know the time limitation
problems.Will it be possible for us to define a task which can be broken in
to sub tasks for the Applicant to work during the period of time.
Because we have to submit a proposal to outre-achy.I can work on the
proposal if we can define a task which intern can work for 4 months.

Regards
Ayesh