juneau-dev mailing list archives

From Ayeshmantha Perera <akayeshman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Applying for the outreachy 2019 december programme.
Date Fri, 23 Aug 2019 12:27:26 GMT
Hi James

After going through the provided template by org committee. I created
similar 2 proposal for the below 2 projects.

1.OpenAPI 3 support[1].
2.Adding a Bootstrap/Datatables UI on top of the Petstore sample
application[2]

Give me a feed back on the proposal any changes to be done in order to
proceed further.

Regards
Ayeshmantha

[1]