juneau-dev mailing list archives

From Ayeshmantha Perera <akayeshman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Applying for the outreachy 2019 december programme.
Date Sun, 25 Aug 2019 22:39:30 GMT
Hi James,

Yes if it’s more detailed it would be easy for the applicant to get an idea.

Few things noticed and good to have.

1.Newbie friendly labeled few tasks in jira
2.directly link to set up juneau from the website would be nice to have

I agree with you James having a vote would be ideal to take the decision on
the project.

Thank you
Regards
Ayesh