juneau-dev mailing list archives

From Ayeshmantha Perera <akayeshman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Finalize the outre-achy project from Apache Juneau.
Date Fri, 30 Aug 2019 10:45:15 GMT
Hi

Voting for the final  outre-achy project from Apache Juneau is closed now.

Project no #2 was got 3 votes from following PMC's

James Bognar (PMC), +1
Shalitha Suranga (PMC), +1
Ayeshmantha Perera (PMC), +1

Project no #1 no votes.

Thanks to those who voted!.We will proceed with project no #2

Thanks
Regards
Ayeshmantha