juneau-dev mailing list archives

From Ayeshmantha Perera <akayeshman...@gmail.com>
Subject Applying for the outreachy 2019 december programme.
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2019 19:42:48 GMT
Hi All

I had a discussion with org committee.Few highlighted points as below.

1) No specific template available for proposal. But gave me a proposal of
past outre-achy programme[1].

2) As James suggests we have 5  ideas listed below.Will have to pick one
from the below list.
        a) OpenAPI 3 support.  I know you were working on this back in
January.
        b) Java Validation support for the parsers
           (https://www.baeldung.com/javax-validation)
        c) YAML support (might be hard though)
        d) Adding a Bootstrap/Datatables UI on top of the Petstore sample
            application.  This would be fun.
        e) The Server Config API is still in its infancy.  Marcelo may be
             interested in getting some help on it.

3)  And finally we need approval from Juneau PMC  on the selected projects
proposal.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/EDI/Example+Project.

Thank you
Regards