juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <jamesbog...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Finalize the outre-achy project from Apache Juneau.
Date Tue, 27 Aug 2019 14:00:26 GMT
Both are good projects, but I'll vote for #2.  I can envision turning
the PetStore app into a standalone Spring Boot application with a
fancy UI based on Datatables and a client-side API that shows off the
RPC-over-REST functionality.

On Tue, Aug 27, 2019 at 9:55 AM Ayeshmantha Perera
<akayeshmantha@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I am pleased to be calling this vote to select the project from Apache Juneau for the
Outreach 2019 - Dec programme.