juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <jamesbog...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Applying for the outreachy 2019 december programme.
Date Fri, 30 Aug 2019 12:45:26 GMT
Thanks Ayesh for handling this.

Some basic ideas for the project (others please chime in):
- Standalone separate project (separate from examples app)
- Spring Boot application
- Spring Data for persistence
- Juneau for REST
- Datatables / Bootstrap.js for UI
- Documentation

On Fri, Aug 30, 2019 at 6:48 AM Ayeshmantha Perera
<akayeshmantha@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi @James
>
> I think we are good to proceed with project no 2.I hope we can come up with detailed
requirements for the project no 2.

> Thank you
> Ayesh
>
> On Tue, Aug 27, 2019 at 3:05 PM James Bognar <jamesbognar@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> Yes...please start a vote.
>>
>> On Mon, Aug 26, 2019 at 4:10 PM Ayeshmantha Perera
>> <akayeshmantha@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > HI James,
>> >
>> > Shall I proceed on the vote for the 2 project ideas.So we can decide which one
we proceeding with and come up with a detailed requirements.

>> > Thank you
>> > Regards
>> > Ayesh

I created similar 2 proposal for the below 2 projects.

gave me a proposal of past outre-achy programme[1].

have to pick one from the below list.
 Marcelo may be

the selected projects proposal.