juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <jamesbog...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Applying for the outreachy 2019 december programme.
Date Sun, 25 Aug 2019 20:45:21 GMT
Hi Ayesh,

These proposals look good so far.  I'm not sure how detailed these
need to be but I could come up with a list of requirements for each.

I suppose we need to narrow this down to a single project before we
submit the proposal?  I have no strong preferences for either.  The
OpenAPI support is more inline with actually doing open source
development.  But the enhancements to the example app would be more
open-ended and fun.  We should hold a vote.

On Sat, Aug 24, 2019 at 5:08 PM James Bognar <jamesbognar@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi Ayesh,
>
> I’m away from a computer today.  I’ll take a look at these tomorrow.  Thanks!
>
> On Sat, Aug 24, 2019 at 7:14 AM Ayeshmantha Perera <akayeshmantha@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> Any feed back on the above proposals. Please let me know if anything to be changed.
>>
>> Regards
>> Ayesh
>>
>> On Fri, Aug 23, 2019 at 2:27 PM Ayeshmantha Perera <akayeshmantha@gmail.com>
wrote:

>>> Hi James
>>>
>>> After going through the provided template by org committee. I created similar
2 proposal for the below 2 projects.