juneau-dev mailing list archives

From Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSE] Release Apache Juneau 8.1.0 RC1
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2019 10:18:35 GMT
On Tue, 6 Aug 2019 10:48:15 +0100, Stian Soiland-Reyes <stain@apache.org> wrote:
> On Mon, 5 Aug 2019 08:48:06 -0400, James Bognar <jamesbognar@apache.org> wrote:
> > I believe now is a good time to create a release of Juneau.  We've
> > added some significant new functionality which warrants a minor
> > release increment.  A summary of changes can be found here:
> I was just thinking the same thing, the changes look good.

Might be worth sorting this locale issue during build

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUNEAU-129

Any idea? It seems the test is passing null as test locale.

A quick workaround might be to modify before/after to mess about with Locale.setDefault()

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes
The University of Manchester 🐝