juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <jamesbog...@apache.org>
Subject Re: GitBox and GitHub repos out-of-sync
Date Sun, 10 Mar 2019 23:18:18 GMT
The git repos are now back in sync.  There's a possibility that some
small pull requests from the 2nd week of January may have been lost.
I had noticed some inconsistencies between GitHub and Gitbox, but I'm
going off of memory.

Per the Infra ticket:
> There seems to have been something bad, so we've had to reset to the date it broke.

Yikes!  Anyway, the builds are back up-and-running.