Awesome.

Can we post Juneau repo link in to reddit, hackernews and echojs to let community know more about  it?
This will increase stars on Github as well

What do you think?

On Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 6:26 AM Ayeshmantha Perera <akayeshmantha@gmail.com> wrote:
This is great 👍🏾

On Wed, Jan 9, 2019 at 11:23 PM James Bognar <jamesbognar@apache.org> wrote:
The past week has seen 572 new visitors to our website.  That's the
highest I've seen so far since I've started tracking traffic.
Typically we get around 100 new visitors a week, but news of the 8.0
release brought significantly new interest.

New articles typically result in jumps in traffic, so please consider
articles to be useful tools in garnering more community interest.

Thanks to all who continue to contribute to the success of the project!

--
Regards,
Shalitha Suranga