juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <jamesbog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: YAML Support Timeline?
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2019 16:17:34 GMT
We started prototyping YAML support but it lost focus.  I've been
waiting for interest before doing more work.  If you're interested in
the feature, we can prioritize the work.

On Wed, Jan 30, 2019 at 11:00 AM Rob Vesse <rvesse@dotnetrdf.org> wrote:

> Hey Folks
>

> I’m just getting starting on a new project and we’re evaluating Apache Juneau as
part of the proposed architecture for our marshalling layer (and potentially also for the
REST layer).  We want to use YAML for human readability but serialize to JSON on the wire.
 We’ve done some early tests with the JSON marshalling and it works nice and seamlessly.
 However I notice that in the documentation it lists YAML support as Coming Soon, anybody
know what the timeline on that might be?