juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <jamesbog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSOC 19
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2019 20:28:26 GMT
Hi Ayeshmantha,

I'm not aware of any process on our side for submitting this project
to GSOC 19.  Marcelo's project right now has no formal relation to the
Juneau project other than using the library, so you and Marcelo are
free to do whatever you please.  But my hope is that it may end up
being a useful addition to the Juneau project, so hopefully any
submissions do not automatically become the property of Google.

On Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 2:22 PM Ayeshmantha Perera
<akayeshmantha@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi James,
>
> As requested I contacted marcelov
> In order to get a project to work during the gsoc 19.And marcelov sent me details about
the project and I’m attaching those details in this email.So just to clarify james is there
a process to submit the project to apache gsoc 19 issue list.