juneau-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Vesse <rve...@dotnetrdf.org>
Subject Re: YAML Support Timeline?
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2019 17:37:21 GMT
That's useful to know

Is there a WIP version somewhere, poking around the Git repo showed some vague references
to a prototype YAML package (some excludes in a POM file) so not sure how much if anything
you already had ready.  I did start trying to look at how easy it would be to just start in
on an implementation myself but I found the existing implementations quite hard to follow.
 It wasn't clear how much infrastructure exists for building generic marshallers or whether
every marshaller is written from scratch?

I may have some bandwidth in the future for pitching in with dev and test on the YAML support
if that would be helpful?  Right now I'm tied up getting the PoC off the ground for which
using the JSON support is sufficient for the time being.

Rob