juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <jamesbog...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Method 'GET' not found on resource with matching pattern on path '/htdocs/themes/devops.css'.
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2018 22:58:37 GMT
It was fixed in 8.0.0-SNAPSHOT 4 days ago, so if your snapshot is 10
days old you're not going to have the fix.

I just uploaded a 7.2.3-SNAPSHOT with the fix.  Can you try it again?

The files should be located in the following folder:
src/main/resources/files/htdocs

Also, you shouldn't need staticFiles={"htdocs:htdocs"} on your
resource anymore.  The staticFiles value is being defined by the
BasicRestConfig interface that your class is likely extending from.
On Wed, Dec 12, 2018 at 4:35 PM Gary Gregory <garydgregory@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 12, 2018 at 2:21 PM James Bognar <jamesbognar@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> Yea, it should be at the following location to be picked up:
>>
>> /src/main/resources/org/apache/juneau/microservice/resources/files/htdocs/themes/devops.css
>>
>> However, since you're getting a 500 error, it sounds like something
>> else is going on.
>>
>> The fix was made in 8.0.  I'll have to create a branch off of 7.2.2 to
>> backport it.
>

> Right now, I am seeing the same behavior in 8.0.0-SNAPSHOT. I can test 7.2.3-SNAPSHOT
or 8.0.0-SNAPSHOT (which looks 10 days old), you tell me.

> With the following on my classpath:
>
> - src/main/resources/com/rs/seagull/httpmonitor/admin/htdocs/themes/devops.css,
> - src/main/resources/org/apache/juneau/microservice/resource/files/htdocs/themes/devops.css
> - src/main/resources/org/apache/juneau/microservice/resource/files/htdocs/devops.css
>
> my /admin page is styled but admin/logs is not.
>
> Without the files, nothing is styled.
>
> Gary
>

>> On Wed, Dec 12, 2018 at 4:19 PM Gary Gregory <garydgregory@gmail.com> wrote:

>> > Is there really a dot in the folder name in "org/apache.juneau/microservice/resource/files/htdocs"?
As opposed to "org/apache/juneau/microservice/resource/files/htdocs".

>> > But... if I add the files to my project where /src/main/resources/ is on the
classpath in Eclipse:

>> > /src/main/resources/org/apache/juneau/microservice/resource/files/htdocs/themes/devops.css
>> > /src/main/resources/org/apache/juneau/microservice/resource/files/htdocs/devops.css
>> >
>> > The file is still not served.
>> >
>> > You are saying that this should work without your fix?
>> >
>> > Should I try 7.2.3-SNAPSHOT?
>> >
>> > Gary

 If it's "/",

then my main page at /admin is now styled (good) but when I click on the built-in "logs" link,
then _that_ page is not styled.

/admin to com.rs.seagull.httpmonitor.admin.AdminRootResources

and when a browser displays a page, it has NO styling and the server console shows:

HTTP GET 404 /admin/htdocs/themes/devops.css, Method 'GET' not found on resource with matching
pattern on path '/htdocs/themes/devops.css'.

Can I change _something_ in our server to pickup the stylesheet?