juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <jamesbog...@apache.org>
Subject Proposed project layout changes.
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2018 15:23:04 GMT
FYI...I'm proposing to make some changes to the project structure for
the REST and Microservice projects.

juneau-rest
   - juneau-rest-client
   - juneau-rest-server
   - juneau-rest-server-jaxrs
   - juneau-rest-server-rdf
   - juneau-rest-server-springboot - New.
        I think Marcelo's changes belong here.

juneau-microservice
   - juneau-microservice-core - New.
        Contains base Microservice class.
   - juneau-microservice-jetty - New.
        Contains new JettyMicroservice class.
   - juneau-microservice-jetty-template - New.
        Template starter zip for JettyMicroservice.
        Replaces previous juneau-microservice-template.
   - juneau-microservice-springboot-template - New.
        Template starter zip for Spring Boot.

juneau-examples
   - juneau-examples-core
   - juneau-examples-rest
        Contains only servlet examples.
   - juneau-examples-rest-jetty - New.
        Servlet examples deployed using JettyMicroservice.
        Deployed as executable uber-jar.
   - juneau-examples-rest-springboot - New.
        Servlet examples deployed using Spring Boot.
        Deployed as executable uber-jar.