juneau-dev mailing list archives

From Shalitha Suranga <shalithasura...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Willing to contribute more to apache juneau
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2018 12:00:05 GMT
Hi.. Ayeshmantha

It's great to hear about you and your contributions. You would take a look
at following,

- Improving the documentation, examples
- Adding yaml, bson, Protobuf support for marshall module (This would be
lot of work)
- Writing blogposts about Juneau (Will be published here
<http://juneau.apache.org/articles.html>)

Furthermore. Juneau is like ecosystem there are multiple and interconnected
modules. When you use
it you will find out about additional required features. Then you will be
able to add those to Juneau

Thanks

--
Regards,