juneau-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Method 'GET' not found on resource with matching pattern on path '/htdocs/themes/devops.css'.
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2018 20:35:33 GMT
On Wed, Dec 12, 2018 at 1:26 PM Gary Gregory <garydgregory@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 12, 2018 at 1:08 PM James Bognar <jamesbognar@apache.org>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Gary,
>>
>> Two things to check:
>> 1) What's the path on the root resource?  Is it "/*"?  If it's "/",
>> then subpaths are not going to be picked up.
>>

> I have:
>
> @RestResource(
> path="/",
>
> changing that to "/*" does not help :-( but...
>
>  2) Make sure you have this /files directory in your working directory:
>

>> https://github.com/apache/juneau/tree/juneau-7.2.2/juneau-microservice/juneau-microservice-template/files
>> The files were moved outside the classpath to make it easier to make
>> modifications.  They can also be placed in the root of the jar, but by
>> default are being kept outside the jar.
>>

> If I copy the folders and files from
>

> https://github.com/apache/juneau/tree/juneau-7.2.2/juneau-microservice/juneau-microservice-template/files
>

> into my Eclipse/Maven project at
>
> *src/main/resources/com/rs/seagull/httpmonitor/admin/htdocs *
>
> for my @RestResource
> class com.rs.seagull.httpmonitor.admin.AdminRootResources, then my main
> page at /admin is now styled (good) but when I click on the built-in "logs"
> link, then _that_ page is not styled.
>
> So I copied *devops.css* to *src/main/resources* but that does not help.
>
> What am I missing?

A few more details. I embed Jetty and use a jetty.xml to map /admin to
com.rs.seagull.httpmonitor.admin.AdminRootResources

For the logs page, the browser requests
http://localhost:9193/admin/logs/htdocs/themes/devops.css and does not find
it.

Where is logs/htdocs/themes/devops.css supposed to be mapped?

Gary