juneau-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Method 'GET' not found on resource with matching pattern on path '/htdocs/themes/devops.css'.
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2018 21:10:34 GMT
On Wed, Dec 12, 2018 at 2:01 PM James Bognar <jamesbognar@apache.org> wrote:

> I think you may be hitting a bug I recently found and fixed in
> ClasspathResourceFinderSimple.  For the LogsResource class, it's only
> going to look on the classpath at the location
> "org/apache.juneau/microservice/resource/files/htdocs".

Is there really a dot in the folder name in
"org/*apache.juneau*/microservice/resource/files/htdocs"?
As opposed to "org/*apache/juneau*/microservice/resource/files/htdocs".

But... if I add the files to my project where /src/main/resources/ is on
the classpath in Eclipse:

/src/main/resources/org/apache/juneau/microservice/resource/files/htdocs/themes/devops.css
/src/main/resources/org/apache/juneau/microservice/resource/files/htdocs/devops.css

The file is still not served.

You are saying that this should work without your fix?

Should I try 7.2.3-SNAPSHOT?

Gary