juneau-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Method 'GET' not found on resource with matching pattern on path '/htdocs/themes/devops.css'.
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2018 20:26:40 GMT
On Wed, Dec 12, 2018 at 1:08 PM James Bognar <jamesbognar@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi Gary,
>
> Two things to check:
> 1) What's the path on the root resource?  Is it "/*"?  If it's "/",
> then subpaths are not going to be picked up.

I have:

@RestResource(
path="/",

changing that to "/*" does not help :-( but...

 2) Make sure you have this /files directory in your working directory:

> https://github.com/apache/juneau/tree/juneau-7.2.2/juneau-microservice/juneau-microservice-template/files
> The files were moved outside the classpath to make it easier to make
> modifications.  They can also be placed in the root of the jar, but by
> default are being kept outside the jar.

If I copy the folders and files from

https://github.com/apache/juneau/tree/juneau-7.2.2/juneau-microservice/juneau-microservice-template/files

into my Eclipse/Maven project at

*src/main/resources/com/rs/seagull/httpmonitor/admin/htdocs *

for my @RestResource
class com.rs.seagull.httpmonitor.admin.AdminRootResources, then my main
page at /admin is now styled (good) but when I click on the built-in "logs"
link, then _that_ page is not styled.

So I copied *devops.css* to *src/main/resources* but that does not help.

What am I missing?

Thank you,
Gary