juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <jamesbog...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Juneau + Springboot
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2018 17:12:26 GMT
Hi Marcelo,

I'm close to calling for a vote for Juneau v8.0.  But I'd like to get your
work included.  Do you think you are close to having something available in
the next week or so?  Or do you want more time?

We may want to restructure the projects
- juneau-microservice - Parent pom
   - juneau-microservice-core - Contains base Microservice class.
   - juneau-microservice-jetty - Jetty-based microservice that uses
RestMicroservice.
   - jueanu-microservice-springboot - Your code.
   - juneau-microservice-jetty-template - Template starter project.
   - jueanu-microservice-springboot-template - Template starter project.

Your code would be a valuable addition to the project.