juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <jamesbog...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Project Juneau
Date Sun, 18 Nov 2018 14:46:28 GMT
Hi Marcelo,

You don't have to sign a document just yet.  You're free to submit git pull
requests for now.  Then if you're interested you can become an Apache
Committer which does require a CLA.  It's a pretty simple process though.

Welcome!

On Sat, Nov 17, 2018 at 4:23 PM Marcelo Souza Vieira <betao22ster@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Nice.
>
> I want to read the documentation on how to become a contributor.
>
> You have to sign a document right? I've always wanted to help with apache
> projects, now that I'm done.
>
> I'll give you a deal there to help me. I work at a time with Sprint boot.
> I think I can help with some things if I need to. you can count on me.
>
> on the dev list, I already wrote myself on the list.
>
> Marcelo
>
> Em sáb, 17 de nov de 2018 19:10, James Bognar <jamesbognar@apache.org
> escreveu:
>
>> Hi Marcelo,
>>
>> I would ask the dev list for suggestions.
>>
>> I see you have Spring Boot experience.  I'm currently in the process of
>> updating the juneau-examples-rest app to be deployable as a Spring Boot
>> application in Heroku.  The general idea is to show how Spring Boot and
>> Juneau can be used together.  I'm new to Spring Boot so I could use some
>> advice/feedback.  I'll be uploading some documentation in the next day or
>> two.
>>
>> I also uploaded a development wish list for anyone who wants to
>> contribute ideas or code:
>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/JUNEAU/Development+wish+list
>>
>> On Sat, Nov 17, 2018 at 6:22 AM Marcelo Souza Vieira <
>> marcelosouzav@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi James.
>>>
>>> My name is Marcelo.
>>> I am from Brazil and I fiended the project Juneau and for me is very
>>> good.
>>>
>>> I would like it contribute and I would know If have more issues to
>>> developed?
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Marcelo