juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <jamesbog...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Project Juneau
Date Sat, 17 Nov 2018 21:10:12 GMT
Hi Marcelo,

I would ask the dev list for suggestions.

I see you have Spring Boot experience.  I'm currently in the process of
updating the juneau-examples-rest app to be deployable as a Spring Boot
application in Heroku.  The general idea is to show how Spring Boot and
Juneau can be used together.  I'm new to Spring Boot so I could use some
advice/feedback.  I'll be uploading some documentation in the next day or
two.

I also uploaded a development wish list for anyone who wants to contribute
ideas or code:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/JUNEAU/Development+wish+list