juneau-dev mailing list archives

From Craig Russell <apache....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [CONF] Juneau > New member guidelines
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2018 18:27:25 GMT

> On Nov 30, 2018, at 8:22 AM, James Bognar <jamesbognar@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Thanks for the clarification Craig.
>
> I'm still trying to clean up that page.

Cool. I did notice a couple of other things that could use improvement in the CCLA vs ICLA
area.

I've updated the page as well. We can continue to iterate this until it is to our liking.
;-)

Craig

New member guidelines <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/JUNEAU/New+member+guidelines?src=mail&src.mail.product=confluence-server&src.mail.timestamp=1543593601411&src.mail.notification=com.atlassian.confluence.plugins.confluence-notifications-batch-plugin%3Abatching-notification&src.mail.recipient=8aa980875d295aa8015d3440fd6a002c&src.mail.action=view>

<mailto:dev@juneau.apache.org> list.
>> We generally discuss everything there and keep the
>> private@juneau.apache.org <mailto:private@juneau.apache.org> list for occasional
matters which must be private.
>> Most important links for developers can be found here:
>> http://juneau.apache.org/index.html#community.html <http://juneau.apache.org/index.html#community.html>
>> The developer section of the Apache website describes the roles and provides other
>> resources:
>> http://www.apache.org/foundation/how-it-works.html <http://www.apache.org/foundation/how-it-works.html>

>> http://www.apache.org/dev/ <http://www.apache.org/dev/>
>> The incubator also has some useful information for new committers
>> in incubating projects:
>> http://incubator.apache.org/guides/committer.html <http://incubator.apache.org/guides/committer.html>

>> http://incubator.apache.org/guides/ppmc.html <http://incubator.apache.org/guides/ppmc.html>
>> Just as before you became a committer, participation in any ASF community
>> requires adherence to the ASF Code of Conduct:
>> https://www.apache.org/foundation/policies/conduct.html <https://www.apache.org/foundation/policies/conduct.html>
>> YoursBest regards,
>> The Apache Juneau PMC
>> PMC Account Creation
>> Follow the instructions here <http://www.apache.org/dev/pmc.html#newcommitter>.
>> In summary:
>> If the ICLA CLA identifies the project and a valid Apache id, and the [RESULT][VOTE]
message has been posted to the PMC private list, then the account creation request is made
by the secretary or assistant who files the ICLACLA. Otherwise, the new account request should
be made by the PMC Chair (or any ASF Member <https://www.apache.org/foundation/glossary.html#Member>
if the chair is unavailable).