juneau-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From James Bognar <jamesbog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposed new minor release after upgrading to juneau 7.2.0
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2018 20:06:10 GMT
Yep...I’ll wait before starting a release.

On Wed, Oct 10, 2018 at 2:29 PM Gary Gregory <garydgregory@gmail.com> wrote:

> If you can wait until later today I can write tickets about breaking
> changes between 7.1.0 and 7.2.0... AFK ATM.
>
> Gary
>
> On Wed, Oct 10, 2018, 12:06 sblackmon <sblackmon@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I’m pretty close to having streams upgraded to use the recent juneau
>> 7.2.0 release.  There's just one failing Integration Test left which james
>> and I are collaborating on.
>>
>> Once this is completed, I plan to propose a release candidate for 0.6.1.
>> If there are any improvements or bug fixes you’ve got ready, please
>> consider pull requesting them this week.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> sblackmon@apache.org
>>
>>

Mime
View raw message