juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <jamesbog...@apache.org>
Subject [PROPOSE] Release Apache Juneau 7.2.0 RC1
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2018 00:08:39 GMT
Hi everyone,

I'm going to create a new release of Juneau.  It's been several months
since we've released 7.1.0 and some significant new features have been
introduced including:

   - OpenAPI part serializing and parsing with full support for OpenAPI
   validation of input and output in the REST servlet and client APIs.
   - Swagger UI.
   - New HTTP-Part annotations that are applicable to both the servlet and
   client APIs.
   - Serverless servlet and client unit testing.
   - Simplified UI customization.
   - Marshalls that combines serializers and parsers into a single API.

New and updated documentation can be found here in the green sections:
http://juneau.apache.org/site/apidocs_preview/overview-summary.html

A full list of changes can be found in the release notes:
http://juneau.apache.org/site/apidocs_preview/overview-summary.html#7.2.0

If I do not hear any objections within the next 24 hours, I'm going to go
ahead and start the process.

The release will be called 7.2.0-RC1. The next release will be set to 7.2.1.