juneau-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Blackmon <sblack...@apache.org>
Subject Trouble getting servlets to initialize on startup (probably user error)
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2018 16:16:56 GMT
 I’m trying to configure Juneau to ensure that initialization of my
resources occurs as the server comes up.

I’m using @RestHook(INIT) and @RestHook(POST_INIT_CHILD_FIRST) to annotate
methods which instantiate helper classes, and confirm that everything is
healthy, respectively.

I’m finding however that those methods are not called until the first
request comes in.

My RootResources class extends ResourceGroup and has RestHook annotated
methods.  It also defines ~10 sub-resources which have them as well.

I’ve attached my microservice.cfg and jetty.xml files.

Steve