I'm going to create a new release of Juneau. We've made some significant modifications to the APIs that teams are waiting for. There is still documentation cleanup to be done, but it can be done concurrently with the release process.
If I do not hear any objections within the next 24 hours, I'm going to go ahead and start the process.
The release will be called 7.1.0-RC1. The next release will be set to 7.1.1.