juneau-dev mailing list archives

From David Goddard <godd...@acm.org>
Subject Re: Website updates.
Date Mon, 19 Feb 2018 17:06:58 GMT
It appears to have been derived from an Adobe stock photo:
https://stock.adobe.com/images/network/60959791?prev_url=detail

https://www.tineye.com/search/fb27f3fdc706a9316627d36eb7057c6074a4fb5c?tags=stock

I think Adobe's extended license allows you to make a derivate copy and
use it like that on your website...  if one Apache project bought such a
license then I imagine it would apply to any Apache project (because as
I understand it Apache is one legal entity), but otherwise I think this
image would require a license.

David