juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <jamesbog...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Simplified release PROPOSE emails
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2017 15:32:14 GMT
I don't remember the specifics of how we came up with that process.

My thought is not a specific timebox, but more of a "I'll start this
tomorrow" heads-up.
The 'rule' would be to just not send the propose and vote emails on the
same day as a courtesy to at least give some opportunity of interjection.