juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <jamesbog...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Simplified release PROPOSE emails
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2017 23:47:26 GMT
I'd like to propose simplified PROPOSE emails for releases with a quick
24-hour turnaround instead of 72-hours.

A PROPOSE email can consist of the following message:

"I'd like to create 7.x.x RCx tomorrow.  <short reason why>.  Are there any
objections?"

The VOTE emails would remain unchanged at 72 hours.

This vote will be open until 21-Dec-2017 7:00pm EST and passes if a
majority of at least three +1 Apache Juneau PMC votes are cast.

[ ] +1 Release this package
[ ] 0 I don't feel strongly about it, but don't object