juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <jamesbog...@apache.org>
Subject Rename of RestConfig and RestCall?
Date Thu, 28 Dec 2017 01:48:16 GMT
Hi all,

Given the recent standardization on Context / Builder / Session APIs in the
core, we may want to make the following class names changes:

RestConfig -> RestContextBuilder
We already have RestContext which is the read-only info on a Resource, and
the RestConfig is already the builder for it.  So I think it makes sense to
use RestContext & RestContextBuilder.

RestCall -> RestClientSession
We've got RestClientBuilder that produces RestClient objects, and those
produce one-time-use RestCall objects (which is what session objects are).
I'm iffy on this one though.

Any thoughts?

These would be made in 7.1.0 if we decided to do so.