juneau-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSE] Release Apache Juneau 7.0.1 RC1
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2017 16:11:28 GMT
Interesting, normally I see very different procedures at Apache WRT voting
on releases. For example:

-
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/fb1a5024c0f5e577777fd3efe73ef2c5a956f90995d3ffa43fe2a0ac@%3Cdev.commons.apache.org%3E
- https://commons.apache.org/releases/index.html

I mean, what exactly are you voting on? I do not see a tag for 7.0.1-RC1.

Just curious,
Gary