juneau-dev mailing list archives

From Craig Russell <apache....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Ready for graduation?
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2017 00:24:30 GMT
Next step would be to draft a graduation proposal, which you can find here: https://whimsy.apache.org/roster/ppmc/juneau

The page suggests discussing the proposal on the PPMC private list but I think there is benefit
in discussing on the dev list.

Circulate the proposal, see if everyone who is proposed to be on the PMC wants to continue.
See if there is a volunteer to be PMC chair, recognizing that PMC chair is simply administrative
not leadership.

Personally, I'd like to continue to contribute as part of the PMC.

Craig

> On Oct 1, 2017, at 12:26 PM, James Bognar <jamesbognar@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I think we’re in agreement that we would like to go forward (or at least I
> haven’t seen any objections).  I think we should start a vote.
>
> I’ll be willing to work on the proposal/charter.
>
> BTW....this page has many dead links...
> https://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html
>

> On Sun, Oct 1, 2017 at 11:11 AM John D. Ament <johndament@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Ping.
>>
>> Guys, what can I do to help keep this going?
>>
>> John
>>
>> On Fri, Sep 29, 2017 at 8:54 AM John D. Ament <johndament@apache.org>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> We shouldn't wait for the PNS to be complete for doing the graduation
>>> discussions.  We should keep that going and ideally get it in front of
>> the
>>> board for this reporting cycle.
>>>
>>> John

>> "Juneau"?