juneau-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From 曾瑞林 <hidder1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Juneau question
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2017 12:50:33 GMT
Please ignore the last email, the problem solved.

On Fri, Oct 13, 2017 at 8:08 PM, 曾瑞林 <hidder1984@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi ,
>
> First of all, please forgive my poor Engish.
>
> I created a sample microservice project based my-microservice-6.4.0-incubating,
> everything is fine on my mac laptop, but i got a
> StackOverflowError exception when i copy the packaged jar(flat) to a window
> machine, attached the sourcecode.
>
> The exception stack as following:
>
> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException:
> org.apache.juneau.serializer.SerializeException: Stack overflow
> occurred.  This can occur when trying to serialize models containing
> loops.  It's recommended you use the SerializerContext.SERIALIZER_detectRecursions
> setting to help locate the loop.
>         at org.apache.juneau.serializer.WriterSerializer.toString(
> WriterSerializer.java:91)
>         at org.apache.juneau.internal.StringUtils.convertToReadable(
> StringUtils.java:1630)
>         at org.apache.juneau.internal.StringUtils.format(
> StringUtils.java:1619)
>         at org.apache.juneau.FormattedRuntimeException.<init>(
> FormattedRuntimeException.java:33)
>         at org.apache.juneau.microservice.RestMicroservice.
> createServer(RestMicroservice.java:312)
>         at org.apache.juneau.microservice.RestMicroservice.
> start(RestMicroservice.java:126)
>         at org.apache.juneau.microservice.RestMicroservice.
> main(RestMicroservice.java:99)
> Caused by: org.apache.juneau.serializer.SerializeException: Stack
> overflow occurred.  This can occur when trying to serialize models
> containing loops.  It's recommended you use the
> SerializerContext.SERIALIZER_detectRecursions setting to help locate the
> loop.
>         at org.apache.juneau.serializer.SerializerSession.serialize(
> SerializerSession.java:236)
>         at org.apache.juneau.serializer.WriterSerializerSession.serialize(
> WriterSerializerSession.java:76)
>         at org.apache.juneau.serializer.WriterSerializer.serialize(
> WriterSerializer.java:75)
>         at org.apache.juneau.serializer.WriterSerializer.toString(
> WriterSerializer.java:89)
>         ... 6 more
> Caused by: java.lang.StackOverflowError
>         at java.util.concurrent.locks.ReentrantReadWriteLock$
> NonfairSync.readerShouldBlock(Unknown Source)
>         at java.util.concurrent.locks.ReentrantReadWriteLock$Sync.tryAcquireShared(Unknown
> Source)
>         at java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.acquireShared(Unknown
> Source)
>         at java.util.concurrent.locks.ReentrantReadWriteLock$ReadLock.lock(Unknown
> Source)
>         at org.apache.juneau.ClassMeta.waitForInit(ClassMeta.java:199)
>         at org.apache.juneau.BeanContext.getClassMeta(BeanContext.java:
> 1236)
>         at org.apache.juneau.BeanContext.getClassMeta(BeanContext.java:
> 1199)
>         at org.apache.juneau.BeanContext.getClassMetaForObject(
> BeanContext.java:1467)
>         at org.apache.juneau.internal.StringUtils.convertToReadable(
> StringUtils.java:1628)
>         at org.apache.juneau.internal.StringUtils.format(
> StringUtils.java:1619)
>         at org.apache.juneau.FormattedRuntimeException.<init>(
> FormattedRuntimeException.java:33)
>         at org.apache.juneau.BeanRuntimeException.<init>(
> BeanRuntimeException.java:49)
>         at org.apache.juneau.BeanPropertyMeta.get(
> BeanPropertyMeta.java:460)
>         at org.apache.juneau.BeanMap.getValues(BeanMap.java:463)
>         at org.apache.juneau.json.JsonSerializerSession.serializeBeanMap(
> JsonSerializerSession.java:191)
>         at org.apache.juneau.json.JsonSerializerSession.serializeAnything(
> JsonSerializerSession.java:124)
>         at org.apache.juneau.json.JsonSerializerSession.serializeBeanMap(
> JsonSerializerSession.java:208)
>         at org.apache.juneau.json.JsonSerializerSession.serializeAnything(
> JsonSerializerSession.java:124)
>         at org.apache.juneau.json.JsonSerializerSession.serializeBeanMap(
> JsonSerializerSession.java:208)
>         at org.apache.juneau.json.JsonSerializerSession.serializeAnything(
> JsonSerializerSession.java:124)
>         at org.apache.juneau.json.JsonSerializerSession.serializeBeanMap(
> JsonSerializerSession.java:208)
>         at org.apache.juneau.json.JsonSerializerSession.serializeAnything(
> JsonSerializerSession.java:124)
>         at org.apache.juneau.json.JsonSerializerSession.serializeBeanMap(
> JsonSerializerSession.java:208)
>
>
>
> --
> Best Regards
> Ruilin Zeng
>
>


-- 
Best Regards
Ruilin Zeng

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message