juneau-dev mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Green light to start graduation infra steps?
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2017 13:58:02 GMT
Press releases take time to develop.  Ideally we want to be able to have
the press release go out as soon as you graduate, which would be the day of
the board meeting.  If it goes longer it loses its flair.

There are other graduation steps that happen - removing from podlings.xml,
converting git repos, etc.  Those happen after the board meeting.

John