juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <jamesbog...@apache.org>
Subject [DISCUSS] First official version of Apache Juneau.
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2017 13:00:16 GMT
Any thoughts on what our first "official" version of Juneau should be?
Currently we're on 6.4.1-incubating.  Some ideas...

   - 6.5.0
   - 7.0.0
   - 1.0.0

We could use the opportunity to use "1.0.0" since the incubation project
name was always suffixed with "-incubating".  The caveat is that the older
release notes might be confusing unless we go back and modify the version
names (e.g. "6.4.1" -> "0.6.4.1").  But it would be nice going out with a
"clean slate" version number.

Any strong preferences?