juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <jamesbog...@apache.org>
Subject Formal press release announcement for graduation of Apache Juneau.
Date Sun, 15 Oct 2017 19:51:13 GMT
Hi,

I'm a PPMC member of the Apache Juneau podling project.  We have sent a
resolution to the board for the graduation of Juneau as a Top Level Project
and are on the agenda for the October board meeting.  We are interested in
a formal press release once this happens.

Our hope is to quickly transfer the assets out of the incubator and created
a new release scrubbed of the incubation tags.   Is it typically
recommended to announce right away or to wait until transfer out of the
incubator is complete?

Thank you.
James Bognar