juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <jamesbog...@apache.org>
Subject Testimonials.
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2017 13:22:41 GMT
@David - I was hoping to use the following testimonial for the press
release....

"I have used Apache Juneau on projects where I need to work with Web
Services," said David Goddard, TITLE at The Open Group. "Juneau has saved
us many development hours, enabling me to easily consume third-party REST
APIs and construct my own Web Services far more quickly than I would
otherwise be able to. Juneau also aids the development of robust,
maintainable applications with clear logical code structure."

Is that still good? Also Sally is asking for your title.

@Steve - Could I get the testimonial from the Streams team?

@Others - Anyone else have a testimonial they want to put in the press
release?

The press release is currently scheduled for next Tuesday so we still have
some time.