juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <jamesbog...@apache.org>
Subject [DISCUSSION] - Vice President, Apache Juneau
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2017 14:23:00 GMT
As part of the graduation proposal, we need someone to be appointed as VP:

NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED, that John Smith be appointed
to the office of Vice President, Apache Juneau, to serve in accordance
with and subject to the direction of the Board of Directors and the
Bylaws of the Foundation until death, resignation, retirement, removal
or disqualification, or until a successor is appointed; and be it
further

I am willing to take on this responsibility.  But before I usurp the
throne, is anyone else interested in the position?