juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <jamesbog...@apache.org>
Subject Podling name search approved.
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2017 15:26:44 GMT
FYI....

[ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PODLINGNAMESEARCH-
134?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel ]

Shane Curcuru resolved PODLINGNAMESEARCH-134.
    Resolution: Fixed

Approved.

Thanks for the detailed and straightforward results listing in the issue.

> Apache Juneau name search
>
>                 Key: PODLINGNAMESEARCH-134
>             Project: Podling Suitable Names Search
>          Issue Type: Suitable Name Search
>            Reporter: James Bognar
>
> Apache Juneau is a Java marshalling and REST server/client library.
> The project was called Juno when donated by IBM.  Juno was already used
by several other Java projects, most notably Eclipse Juno.  A google search
of Java + Juneau came up clean so we went with that name.  Naming it after
a geographic location seemed safe.