juneau-dev mailing list archives

From David Goddard <godd...@acm.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSE] Release Apache Juneau 6.4.0-incubating RC1
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2017 14:52:03 GMT
Fine with me.  I think the revised structure makes sense.  My only qualm
from a logical perspective is the inconsistency in Java version prereq
within the Juneau REST category (6 for juneau-rest-* and 8 for
juneau-microservice*).  I know Jetty is the driving factor here, and
there's not much that can be done other than either splitting
microservice into a separate category or upping the Java prereq for
juneau-rest-*, so on balance it's probably fine to leave as you have it.