juneau-dev mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Java version in Jenkins build.
Date Sat, 02 Sep 2017 16:12:27 GMT
James,

I've given you access to jenkins to manage jobs (I actually thought I did
previously, but I must have set up the job).  I'm not sure how infra can
help you here.  What you're looking to do just doesn't work well in Maven.
I would recommend that if this is what you want (Java 6 for everything but
MicroServices, Java 8 for MicroServices) that your build JDK should be Java
8, but your source/targets remain 1.6.

Note that this has some problems with it.  If you have any cases of default
methods, it won't work.

John