juneau-dev mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Ready for graduation?
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2017 23:45:20 GMT
It depends on what you're trying to update.  I'll go through it tonight and
apply updates, but it may help if I had a full list of releases and dates
we have performed (I can probably dig it up via e-mail).

I pointed out before, the podling name search is not complete for Juneau.
We'll want to submit that before formally talking about graduation.  Can
you submit this James?

John