juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <jamesbog...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Ready for graduation?
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2017 19:16:16 GMT
The "Juneau" name was invented here and the preliminary search didn't find
any existing projects with that name, so fingers-crossed.  The only concern
I see is a developer named "Josh Juneau" at Fermilab that appears to have
lots of sample Java code online under the package "org.juneau".

I think we're on a holding pattern until that's resolved.  I don't think
there's anything else to start (especially if we have to change the name).

I'll send a message when we hear back.