juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <jamesbog...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSE] Release Apache Juneau 6.4.0-incubating RC1
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2017 16:06:42 GMT
Agreed that's messy.  juneau-rest-test depends on juneau-microservice
(since it's the simplest way to get the REST server running to test
against).

How about if I add this artifact group?
juneau-microservice (Juneau Microservice artifact group)
- juneau-microservice-service
- juneau-microservice-template
- juneau-microservice-test (renamed from juneau-rest-test)