juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <jamesbog...@apache.org>
Subject [PROPOSE] Release Apache Juneau 6.4.0-incubating RC1
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2017 00:14:33 GMT
Hi everyone,

I'd like to create a new release of Juneau.  I'd like to get the new
artifact structures in place as soon as possible.  We've also got some
significant new functionality such as REST lifecycle hooks.

Changes can be seen here:
http://juneau.incubator.apache.org/site/apidocs/overview-summary.html#6.3.2

If I do not hear any objections within the next 72 hours, I'm going to go
ahead and start the process.

The release will be called 6.4.0-incubating-RC1. The next release will be
set to 6.4.1-incubating.

Also, I believe after this we may be in a good position to try to graduate
to a TLP.  I think we should start the process after this release is
complete.