juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <jamesbog...@apache.org>
Subject [DISCUSSION] Ready for graduation?
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2017 20:04:00 GMT
I think we should start a discussion on whether we're ready to graduate as
a TLP.

We joined as an incubator project in June 2016.  Since then we've released
6 versions of Apache Juneau (6.4.0 will be the 7th) and accomplished
significant collaboration with the Apache Streams team.  All releases have
gone smoothly, and we've introduced an impressive number of new features
and enhancements over that time.

We currently have 6 active members in the PPMC.  This is a bit light for
graduation, but I'm confident that this will continue to grow once we're a
TLP.

What say we?