juneau-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Blackmon <sblack...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Ready for graduation?
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2017 17:56:41 GMT
+1 to starting the graduation process.

Juneau is a perfectly fine name; but I’ll use it whatever it’s called.

Steve

Sent from Astro <https://www.helloastro.com> for Mac

On Sep 27, 2017 at 9:35 AM, James Bognar <jamesbognar@apache.org> wrote:

Yea...it's been through the following names...

JSON4J (back in 2007)
JJSON - Changed because JSON4J was used by SEVERAL other projects.
Juno - Changed because it evolved into more than just a JSON toolkit.
Juneau - Changed because the Eclipse foundation took the name 'Juno'.